Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

A New Kind Of Job.

So today was interesting. I got to read for the "JammX Kids All Star Dance Special." This is the first TV show I've ever been the actual announcer for - and I must say... it was fun to read! The special will air Sunday, March 12 on the WB with another special airing the following week.

Reading this job was harder than movie commercials in that there was much more copy and lots of "more to comes" and "coming up next"s. But I am looking forward to more experiences like this.

By the way, just to clarify... this blog is meant to be a way for people to see the real day to day ups and downs of voice-over acting. The writing is intended to be comedic, especially when things aren't going as well as I'd like. This is an "acting" occupation after all and with all acting comes times of intense excitement and serious rejection. Through it all, however, you've got to hold on and enjoy life. So tonight, I will see how my kids did with their "sugar baby" school project. (I have 2 highly caloric grand daughters at home needing cuddles! They're so sweet.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?