Friday, March 03, 2006

 

Is There Possibly A Silver Lining?

And another whirlwind week comes to a close! After the "lost job debacle", I decided to focus on editing this week. I had two projects that had me engrossed with the nitty gritty details of marketing movies. Then something magical happened. I started getting finishes. First on a spot for "Amazing Stories", the first season DVD, then for a project called "JammX Kids". The spots were for a DVD movie, but I also had an audition as the on-air/bumper announcer for a couple of "JammX Kids" TV specials that will be airing soon on the Kids WB. I asked my agents to put in an extra recommendation for me since I was to be the voice on the DVD spots (a different marketing group, I presume) and low and behold, I booked the job! But as I learned from the "lost job debacle," don't count on anything until you hear the words, "Take 1!" Looking forward to a weekend of hanging with the family and watching the Oscars.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?